Perita Business Solutions Ltd
2. The type of information do we collect and why we collect it
Perita Business Solutions Ltd needs to collect certain information about you in order to fulfil our services as an [company role]. We will not ask for more information than we require and will only ask for information if we have a legitimate reason for doing so. The type of information we may ask for includes:
- Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers
- Identification details including date of birth, gender and marital status
- Occupation details including social security number, job title, employer details etc.
- Photographic identification (required for anti-money laundering regulation)
We may also require access to special category data including:
- Health information including medical reports, treatments and genetic information
We will restrict access to your personal with access granted only to those who have a legitimate purpose in accessing the information.
We use the information you (our client) provide us for the following purposes within our company:
- Administration and management of product and services that you avail of within our company including accounting, payroll services, tax audit and other services;
- Processing transactions including payments;
- Sending you information about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- To communicate with you as part of our business relationship to ensure that you are getting the most appropriate service from us.
We may also be provided with personal data of employees, contractors, customers, suppliers or family members by our clients as part of our services to them. Personal data in this incidence may include your name, contact information, financial information including salary or payments and other information held by our clients. We will only process your data in order to provide services to our client. Our legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in fulfilling our professional and contractual obligations to our clients
3. Sharing your personal information with third parties
Due to the nature of our business and services, we are required to exchange personal data with third parties for the purposes as outlined above. We will not sell or pass your personal data or special data to any third parties. However, we may have a legal duty to pass your information to a third party. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and managing credit risk. Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties (such as for accounting purposes), we put measures in place to keep your information secure, including secure transportation of your data and ensuring all of our data processors abide by GDPR guidelines.
4. International transfer of data
5. IT Security
Perita Business Solutions Ltd takes data security very seriously and implement appropriate measure to limit any potential data breaches. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption on our webpage to ensure that personal information provided to us is not visible to anybody else when in transit between your computer and our servers.
We aim to ensure that unauthorised access to or disclosure of personal data by putting in place suitable physical and electronic procedures with appropriate managerial safeguards to secure the information we collect and retain. Third party processors will only access your data upon our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information in a confidential and secure manner. We have appropriate procedures in place to deal with a suspected data breach and will notify you and the Data Protection Commission should a suspected breach occur.
7. How we use information for marketing
We would like to keep you informed of Perita Business Solutions Ltd products and current offers by post, phone, email and other electronic means. Any person who make an enquiry with Perita Business Solutions Ltd or who have entered into a sales/services contract with us, will automatically be added to our newsletter database. It is important to know that you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time. If you wish to do this, please contacting us at email@example.com or alternatively by you can click on the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our emails.
9. Access to your personal information
We appreciate that you may wish to learn about the information we hold on you. We are happy to provide you with this detail. If you would like to request a copy of any of the personal information that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office on 074 9117035 to formally make your request.
Perita Business Solutions Ltd would like to ensure that the personal information we hold on you is accurate and up to date at all times. If any of your personal data has changed or if you wish to remove or have us delete any data we hold on you, please contacting us at email@example.com
11. Contact us
Perita Business Solutions Ltd
Unit 191, CoLab
12. Making a complaint about how we handle your data
Data Protection Commission,
Canal House, Station Road,
Co. Laois, R32 AP23
Telephone: +353 761 104800
LoCall: 1890 252231